We focus on identifying individual student needs, creating a unique sensory and age-appropriate learning environment using the following methods:
- Creative play and independence building
- Linking instruction to the preschool curriculum
- Providing appropriate supports and program modifications for children with diverse needs
- Regularly evaluating student progress.
We include adaptations where necessary, and provide children with disabilities the opportunity to develop their strengths as they work toward the learning outcomes set for all children in our program.
- Social/Emotional Development
- Health/Safety and Physical education